We advised a billing agent on the following project:
PREPARATION OF FULL CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENTATION FOR THE ACQUIRING SERVICE AND ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- As part of the project, we were entrusted with the development of completely new legal documentation for the services of one of the most dynamically growing billing agents that – along with the acquiring services – offers its clients a wide range of innovative technological solutions. The key challenge of the project was to achieve the objectives intended by the principal while ensuring the legal security of the project. Among other things, the project required a good understanding of the technology layer and the business context of the services provided.
- Price competition in the market of billing agents in Poland requires regular improvement of the quality of services and offering new, innovative solutions tailored to the needs of acceptors. Additionally, legislative pressure means that the contractual documentation for the provision of payment services needs to be regularly audited for compliance with the current state of the law, interpretations of regulators and actual technological processes performed to process transactions.
- DLK Legal has unique expertise in drafting and verifying legal compliance of contracts, regulations and internal procedures used by payment service providers. We have implemented projects in this area for both Polish and international clients.
The advisory services of DLK Legal included:
- preparation of complete contractual documentation with the acceptor, taking into account the possibility of cooperation with external service providers supporting payment service
- adjustment of the contractual documentation to support new methods of payment
- implementation of additional financial services offered by the principal
- development and preparation of the documentation related to the securing of claims of the principal against their customers as regards financial risks, e.g. the risk of chargebacks (collateral)
Centrum Elektronicznych Usług Płatniczych eService
Contract negotiations with Kevin UABContract negotiations with Kevin UAB
EU investment company
Crowdfunding in the fractional ownership modelCrowdfunding in the fractional ownership model
LEADING LENDING INSTITUTION
Implementation of the AIS mechanism to assess creditworthinessImplementation of the AIS mechanism to assess creditworthiness